Posted 3 months ago | by Catoshi Nakamoto
After what can only be described as an action packed 2021 for SingularityDAO, from token generation back in May, to the launch of our DynaSet closed beta which closed out the year, the groundwork has been laid for an even more exciting 2022. Since the New Year, the team has been discussing, planning, preparing and even executing on our 2022 roadmap. Now, finally, we are ready to share that roadmap with you all!
Why is the roadmap in four parts?
While creating the roadmap and talking to all the team leaders and members, a list was created of everything planned for implementation over the next 12 months. The list was… long.
We began by putting it all together in a single timeline which quickly became three paths, separated into “DynaSets”, “AI” and “Platform”. Even so, the list was… long.
Discussions were had regarding whether or not to cut some items from the roadmap, but it was decided that although removing some of the internal only developments that we are undertaking, for example ongoing AI development or back end improvements to production pipelines, was possible, there were simply too many important and interesting things and it was all too cool to not be shared.
Back to the drawing board, how about a single roadmap, with three paths and simple bullet points of each item being worked on? This could work, however it would lead to more questions than answers as a lot of the items under development deserve further explanations. In the end it was decided to break the roadmap into quarters. and release an article with each section detailing what is being worked on and what it means for the project and the user.
Of course, software development, especially in the crypto space, has been known to have its delays. There will be times when items are released late, or even cancelled altogether, just as sometimes there will be things that are potentially released early or even perhaps some surprise releases that are not included in this roadmap. As such, the following should be considered our best effort to give you all a detailed overview of what we are working on, and the targeted timelines for release.
The Roadmap: How and When we’ll democratize access to sophisticated finance
Q1 March 2022
Without any further preamble, let’s take a look at the SingularityDAO 2022 1st Quarter roadmap. Below this there will be a more detailed breakdown of each item as well as its relevance and importance to the project.
The Roadmap: Explained
Q1 March 2022
DynaSets: The first step to creating the most impactful DeFi product in the world
- Open beta begins
- Q1 for DynaSets is all about open beta and preparing the long/short leverage functionality for full (1.0) DynaSet release early Q2.
- A full explanation of the open beta was released a short time ago, check out this blog for all the details.
Artificial Intelligence: The road to real AI for Decentralized Finance
- Portfolio management v0.1
- During Q1, the AI and Dev team will begin laying the foundations for a fully autonomous portfolio management system. The AI algorithms have been in design and prototype testing for some time now, and it is time to step-up production development.
- More information on this will be shared in Q2, Q3 and Q4 Roadmaps.
- Trading support: Automation
- Our human traders have been busy creating, testing and recording all kinds of interesting trading patterns. Members of our team, alongside some soon to be announced external partners, will begin (March) the process of applying automation to these trading behaviours.
- More on this again in the coming quarters.
- On-chain data acquisition
- For some time now we have been collecting massive amounts of on-chain data to not only inform our traders but also train our AI’s. We will be augmenting our data collection sources and pipelines as well as creating innovative ways to process this data alongside some soon to be announced data partners.
- Once again, more on this in the coming weeks, and quarters.
Platform: Building a powerful one-stop-shop to democratize finance
- Governance event: Launchpad allocations
- We will begin to host more regular community governance events. First up, a vote on how to handle launchpad allocations.
- The result of this first vote will be implemented on our platform with high priority.
- Launchpad redesign
- Alongside allocation upgrades, the launchpad will see a slight redesign to improve user experience and better match our current aesthetic.
- Help desk / Knowledge base
- To assist in troubleshooting, a knowledge base of frequently asked questions and solutions will be released.
- Improved bridge
- We will be making some changes and upgrades to our current bridge to increase usability and improve user experience. These changes will also make it far easier for us to enable other EVM compatible blockchain integrations.
Looking to quarter 2 and beyond
Quarter 1 is almost over and most of these items are for the most part completed and in final testing before release. Some projects, like “Portfolio Management V0.1” will not be visible to the end user for some time but we wanted to share a few things that were happening under the hood so that you all would know of the other interesting tasks we are working on and to perhaps offer a little insight into how the development process works.
Stay tuned and join all of SingularityDAO’s social channels so that you don’t miss our quarter 2 roadmap which will be released in the next few days, that’s when things really start to get exciting!
And of course Subscribe to our newsletter
Original article published on Singularity DAO’s Medium. (Bitboy Crypto is invested in SDAO)