Posted 1 year ago | by @devadmin
Following up from the partnership with IOST announced in August, RAMP has launched RAMP IOST Node ahead of Phase 1 Solution Integration.
Partnership Recap & Update
- In August, IOST & RAMP DEFI announced our partnership for stake farming and cross-chain liquidity unlocking.
- RAMP DEFI focuses on unlocking liquid capital from staked digital assets, allowing IOST users to “recycle” staked capital without giving up their staking rewards or capital appreciation potential. IOST users also earn RAMP tokens in the process.
- Using RAMP smart contracts, users collateralize their staked IOST into a native stablecoin, iostUSD, on the IOST network. Users then exchange the iostUSD for rUSD on Ethereum, which can in turn be exchanged for fiat-equivalent stablecoins such as USDT or USDC to invest into new opportunities.
- In preparation of its impending phase 1 product launch, RAMP has activated its voting node for the IOST ecosystem.
- At the launch of RAMP/IOST phase 1 integration, IOST users can deposit their IOST tokens into RAMP smart contracts to receive RAMP token rewards on the Ethereum network at a 300% Stake Farm Multiple.
- Watch out for Stake Farming Program details to be released soon!
- RAMP Voting Node Link: https://www.iostabc.com/account/rampdefi
Why RampDeFi? Benefits for IOST Token Holders
- Retain their staking rewards;
- Retain capital gains potential on holding IOST;
- Access liquid capital in the form of fiat-equivalent stablecoins;
- Explore new opportunities without injecting more capital; and
- Farm RAMP tokens by being part of RampDeFi ecosystem.
Measuring Success by Total Value Unlocked (TVU)
Many DeFi solutions that seek to lock up liquidity and measures their success by Total Value Locked (TVL). This means that within the Ethereum network, all these different solutions are competing for the same dollar.
RAMP DEFI focuses on unlocking liquidity from staked assets on Proof-of-Stake chains to benefit the broad crypto ecosystem, which represents a “blue ocean” in the DeFi space. As a pioneer in driving this liquidity extraction, RAMP DEFI measures its success by Total Value Unlocked (TVU), which tracks the liquidity it is adding to the global decentralized finance economy.
Join The IOST Community!
Supported by Sequoia, Matrix, ZhenFund, and other major investors, IOST is an enterprise-level blockchain platform developed for online service providers.
The IOST project team is currently mainly composed of R&D personnel focusing on blockchain distributed technology. The team is formed by blockchain industry experts who have graduated from world top universities such as Princeton, Stanford, MIT, Tsinghua University, and Beijing University, and have more than three years of blockchain-related research experience.
With a one-year-old mainnet, IOST has swiftly risen to become a world-leading public chain renowned for its numerous government collaborations and enterprise partnerships around the world. IOST is one of the Big Four public chains with a rich user base and real applicability alongside Ethereum, EOS, and TRON. 500,000 community members, over 20 countries worldwide, and over 400 nodes, top staking economy, and growing.
IOST’s Node Program is widely praised as the globally leading staking program by numerous blockchain research institutions with attractive returns, low risk, and ease of use are some of the key program highlights. To learn more and participate in one of the world’s top staking program, please visit:
If you would like to hang out with the IOST community on chat, social media or to discuss product development, we have something for everyone:
- International English Telegram Group: https://t.me/officialios
- IOST Announcement Channel: https://t.me/iost_announcements
- IOST Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/IOST_Official
- IOST CTO Terry Wang Twitter: https://twitter.com/terrence_iost
- IOST CEO Jimmy Zhong Twitter: https://twitter.com/jimmyzhong_iost
- Slack Developer Community: https://invite.iost.io
- Uptrennd: https://www.uptrennd.com/iost
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/IOSTofficial/
Original article posted on Medium here.