- The hook of this video, is that DOT a guaranteed winner in the long term game and that’s bullish because it’s further away from its all-time-high than other big winner large caps.
- MOST PROFITABLE LARGE CAP?
- Gavin Wood’s Association with ETH, He wrote the smart contract language, Solidity.
- Dot got it’s name from a Polkadot pattern where each circle is each project, equally important in the eco system. It’s a blockchain OF blockchains
- DOT’s whole thing is interoperability, connecting blockchains, being the highway in between the cities.
- Their website says that Polkadot is the first fully shardable blockchain
- Relay chain is main chain, does not support smart contracts, hence layer zero
- Importance of parachains, auctions…parachains, short for parallelized chains are for horizontal scaling, aka polkadot’s shards
- 100 parachain slots, 29 completed auctions so far.
- Kusama is not exactly a testnet, more like a live test net, or a sister chain.
What can you DO with DOT?
- It’s important to get involved with the Dot community, here’s how.
- (FROM DOT WIKI)
- 1 DOT is the the minimum balance required to have an active account on Polkadot.
- 5 DOT is the minimum contribution required to participate in crowdloans.
- 10 DOT is the minimum staking requirement
- 20 DOT: you can register an on-chain identityor vote for council.
Recent DOT Update
- released new roadmap last Monday,
- Asynchronous Backing
- increases scalability by increasing block capacity, cuts parachain block time in half
- Concurrent blocks increases transaction speed by 100 to 1000x
- Asynchrouns Backing will test on Kusama first and roll out on DOT once the tests are finished.
- Parathreads, coming Q1/Q2 2023
- Instead of buying a parachain spot, parathreads are pay as you go smart contracts
- New roadmap also includes the third version of XCM, they universal language optimized for cross chain communication/ interoperability.
- For example, DOT’s ATH is $55 dollars, It’s currently 6.33, which is about a 90% pump from current price to ATH. ETH is 71% Pump to ATH and surprisingly, Bitcoin is also about 71% away from ATH.
- Therefore, in the Game of ATHs, DOT is basically 20% more profitable
- If DOT had BTC’s market cap, it would be worth $325 dollars.
- DOT is ranked 11th with a 7.84 Billion market cap.
- Best place to buy
- The best place to buy Polkadot is Binance, one of the most trusted exchanges on the market. Be sure to click the link above where you can get up to $600 dollars for signing up.
- This is all a part of a vision to create a completely decentralized web where the users are in control
- They’re more focused on building the next chapter of Web3 than price action. (Web3 foundation Providing grants, etc)
- This September, even though ETH did the merge and ADA did Vasil, DOT STILL had more github events then them= highest developer activity. DOT 522 events, ADA 455 and ETH 400.
- In the long run, this is the stuff that will pay off BIG, and DOT’s road back to all time high is most profitable.