Posted 1 year ago | by Ben Armstrong
IOST Reveals its Roadmap for the Second Half of 2020
IOST is constantly expanding its platform, increasing the number of nodes to improve its speed and reliability, and creating new partnerships to collaborate. Click here to vote for BitBoy Crypto's node in IOST.
IOST is Ready the Rest of 2020!
The “Internet of Services” (IOS) blockchain infrastructure was originally proposed in 2017 to provide an “innovative and secure blockchain paradigm designed to provide horizontal scalability and high transaction throughput”.
Powered by the IOS Token (IOST), the platform has kept innovating when it comes to updating and maintaining its mainnet to provide more security, ease-of-use, speed, decentralization, and high scalability.
IOST released major updates and optimizations for its Partner Program in the first six months of 2020 in accordance to its roadmap, while keeping the intention to continue doing so in the future.
The platform also engaged in cooperation with organizations in China, Japan, South Korea, Switzerland, and other countries, to implement IOST applications.
IOST has Some Big Plans for the Second Half of 2020
IOST Reveals will be focusing on exploring the Decentralized Finance (DeFi) Ecosystem during the second half of this year as the sector continues to boom and attract the attention of users around the globe.
While doing so, IOST will continue to work on its Nodes Program, Dapp Ecosystem, cross-chain technology, implementations, compliance development, cooperation with government & enterprises, community expansion, and work with industry practitioners.
The Roadmap for the second half is divided into Quarter 3 and Quarter 4, each of them with 6 objectives for the platform.
Q3 objectives are:
- Implement and Optimize IOST on-chain governance mechanism.
- Implement and apply IOST cross-chain technology.
- Explore Decentralized Finance, complete and land at least 3 DeFi applications.
- Launch top IP series dapps.
- Optimize the ecological mechanism and global layout of partner nodes.
- Expand the community plan v2.0, optimize the core community structure.
Q4 objectives are:
- Complete compliance process in Japan, South Korea, the United States, Singapore, Vietnam, and other countries
- Utilize zero-knowledge proof technology for user privacy improvement.
- Expand cooperation in blockchain business between at least five top global enterprises.
- Cooperate with traditional industries in NFT deployment.
- Build a richer partner nodes ecosystem.
- Build community KOl matrix in 20+ countries around the world.
Articles on Bitboy may contain affiliate links that help us to remain profitable. It might come as a surprise, but all these great articles aren't cheap to produce. If you don't mind helping us out, please click on the links!