Posted 7 months ago | by @devadmin
The festive season is upon us. And it wouldn’t be a real Christmas without presents. We Ho-Ho-Hope you have a merry Christmas and join IOST fam to share 88,888 IOST airdrop together!
?IOST Christmas Staking Rewards Rules?
- Time: From 00:00 on December 24, 2020, to 25:59 on December 25, 2020 (UTC+8)
- To participate, just vote for any IOST node during the time of the event, on any platform.
- Participants will share an 88,888 IOST airdrop based on the proportion of their vote amounts during this period.
- Votes must be maintained until 23:59 (UTC+8) on January 3, 2021. If the participants unvote before 23:59 (UTC+8) on January 3, 2021, they will not be eligible to share the airdrop.
- Alice casts 5 million IOST votes at 16:00 on December 25, 2020, and then unvotes at 16:01 on January 5, 2021. Alice meets the requirements and will share the 88,888 IOST airdrop according to her proportion of votes.
- Bob casts 20,000 IOST votes at 18:00 on December 24, 2020, and then unvotes at 10:08 on January 3, 2021. Bob does not meet the requirements as he failed to maintain the votes until January 3, 2021, and will not share the airdrop.
- John casts 20,000 IOST votes at 11:00 on Dec 23, 2020, keeps his votes throughout the period until 23:59, January 3, 2021. He did not start adding more votes during the event period (starting on Dec 24th). John does not meet the requirement and will not be eligible to share the airdrop.
- Lynn unvotes 20,000 IOST on Dec 20th, and votes 20,000 IOST at 10:00 on Dec 24th, keeps her votes throughout the period until 23:59, Jan 3rd, 2021. She is not eligible to share the airdrop
- Eric unvotes 20,000 IOST on Dec 20th, and votes 50,000 IOST at 15:00 on Dec 25th, keeps his votes throughout the period until 23:59, Jan 3rd, 2021. His votes amount of 30,000 IOST (50,000–20,000) is considered eligible to participate in the event.
- Airdrop rewards will be distributed in batches and fully delivered before January 31, 2021;
- After the announcement of the event, the IOST votes that are unvoted and re-voted will not be considered for the event;
- The IOST Foundation reserves all the rights for the final explanation.
If you are not an IOST mainnet holder yet, now it’s time to register an account!
Learn how to vote on IOST here!
Original article can be read on IOST’s medium here.