Posted 1 year ago | by Catoshi Nakamoto
As our partnerships evolves, we learn new ways to incentivize our community and it is a win-win for everyone.
AGA is holding a liquidity offering that provides generous bonuses and ways to earn APY including, but not limited to, a 15% AGA Token bonus, a liquidity provider HODL reward, LP rewards on Quickswap as well as QUICK rewards through LP staking. In addition, Ferrum members will receive special incentives guaranteeing a extra 5% AGA token bonus on April 1st if you use the referral code given by their community when filling out the type-form. The minimum purchase required is $1,000 USD. This limit is higher than the minimum required from investors not using Ferrum’s referral code. Ferrum holders have the opportunity to earn a 10% AGA token bonus if 25,000 AGA ($150,000 USD) is raised. The FRM bonus will double from 5% to 10% if the FRM community collectively raises $150,000.
If our community is unable to raise $150,000, all participants will still be paid a 5% token bonus on April 1st. AGA’s total discount could be upwards of 25%. This would bring your average investment price to $4.50 USD per AGA.
Details of the event
Minimum Required: $1000 USD
Price: $6 USD before bonuses
Deadline: March 31st 11:00PM PST
Funds Distribution: April 1st between 18:00 and 22:00 UTC.
- Preferred wallets for sending funds are MetaMask and Trust Wallet
- May send funds in USDT or USDC on either Ethereum network or Polygon (MATIC) network
- May send BUSD through BSC to save on fees
- You may choose if you want to receive your AGA on EITHER the ethereum network or Polygon network. Not both.
- Minimum of 50 AGA to qualify for LP rewards on Polygon network in the AGA/AGAr LP
- LP providers on Polygon will need to choose earnings between 24% APR paid in AGA for adding liquidity to the AGA/AGAr LP or earning 30–70% APY (estimate) for staking their AGA/AGAr LP in Quickswaps smart contract earning QUICK tokens. The smart contract will be live April.4th.
- These rewards (APY%) are separate and do not stack on top of one another. However, you can split your LP as you see fit into either of these options
Want to learn more about AGA and the liquidity offering? Stay tuned on March 30th 6:00am PST for an AMA with CEO and Founder, Tomasz Wojewoda on Ferrum’s Telegram. We will be detailing information about AGA, the new vision/evolution, reasons for the raise, where the money is going, and how it will create profit.
AGA Website: https://agatoken.com
AGA Liquidity Offering: https://agatoken.com/presale/
AGA Twitter: https://twitter.com/agatkn
Tutorial for adding Polygon to your metamask: https://medium.com/aga-finance/aga-and-agar-on-polygon-matic-e6fcde15ec01
Ferrum Website: https://ferrum.network/
Ferrum Twitter: https://twitter.com/FerrumNetwork
Original article published on Ferrum Network’s Medium.