Posted 4 months ago | by Catoshi Nakamoto
With 72 hours to go for the Crypto.org Chain Mainnet launch, we are excited to share what is coming up next. Here are the five major releases; all five are being developed in parallel, but the sequence is indicative of what comes first.
Phase 1: CANIS MAJOR
- On-chain NFT support
Phase 2: DRACO II
Coin Issuance and Ethereum Virtual Machine
- Native coin issuance
- Interact with side chain and execute ETH-based smart contracts
Phase 3: TUCANA III
Decentralized Exchange with Automated Market Making
- Native AMM protocol based on Uniswap model, with improvements
Phase 4: HYDRUS I
- On-chain smart contract with CosmWasm – an engine that supports multiple programming languages
- Enabling many Dapps and DeFi products
Phase 5: CARINA III
Decentralized Finance and Oracles
- Bridge with oracle protocols such as Chainlink and Band protocol to empower smart contracts
Join our Crypto.org Chain Discord channel to stay in touch with our team and connect with the community.
Original article published on Crypto.com’s blog.