Posted 4 months ago | by Catoshi Nakamoto
The latest in Rollups, Texas HODL’em & the Cartesi Machine.
We’re wishing everyone a wonderful start to 2022! It’s certainly been busy for the Cartesi team in the first weeks of this new year. Take a look at the newest developments below:
- Release of the first alpha version for our Rollups solution bringing an HTTP API for DApp developers.
- Development of the Host Environment for Rollups.
- Advanced with financial incentives design for validators.
- Several improvements for the future, such as Sequenced Inputs (used for aggregators) and starting migrating Rollups to a Diamond’s design (to reduce the cost of deploying new applications).
Want to know how to truly tackle blockchain’s scalability problem? Check out our latest article:
Ethereum is facing a scalability crisis. To truly tackle this scalability problem, we must address the lack of content…
- Finished full Poker App integration with final UX improvements
- Poker App installers available for MacOS, Windows and Linux
- Community MVP testing is underway with 135 participants
We presented a fantastic Poker showcase highlighting the updates we’ve made to our MVP, as well as a live match between expert poker player, Tijs Mul and our very own Head of Product, Milton Jonathon. Catch the replay:
Cartesi Machine and Cartesi Server
- Release of the machine-emulator-sdk v0.9.0
- Emulator support for rollup device
- Linux support for rollup device
- HTTP API dispatcher
- Server manager
- Lots of improvements throughout
Interested in developing with us? We’re always looking for collaborative team players! Feel free to contact us on Discord, check our current career openings, or send your resume along with an introduction to our HR e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Cartesi: Home to what’s next
Cartesi is the first OS on the blockchain, and their Layer-2 solution integrates Linux and standard programming environments to blockchain. This allows developers to code scalable smart contracts with rich software tools, libraries, and services they are used to.
Cartesi bridges the gap between mainstream software and blockchain, welcoming millions of new startups and their developers to blockchain by bringing Linux to blockchain applications. Cartesi combines a groundbreaking virtual machine, optimistic rollups, and side-chains to revolutionize the way developers create blockchain applications.
Follow Cartesi across official channels:
Original article published on Cartesi’s Medium. (Cartesi is a long time partner of Bitboy Crypto & we are invested in CTSI.)