Posted 3 months ago | by Catoshi Nakamoto
See the latest for Cartesi Rollups, Texas HODL’em and the Cartesi Machine.
We’re making major strides in kick-starting the adoption of Cartesi technology in the blockchain space. Take a look at the latest developments the team has been hard at work on below:
- Refined Rollups Examples repository with clearer instructions.
- First external teams and system integrators are successfully developing with Cartesi Rollups and creating the first sample DApps.
- Collecting feedback and exploring more features to improve the developer experience.
Want to learn more about the ecosystem contributors building with Cartesi technology? Check out our recent announcements welcoming, Scalac, Aetheras, Webchefs, SotaTek, and Locus Custom Software to The Blockchain OS.
- Limited testing is currently underway. If you haven’t had a chance to test, hop over to our Discord and request it in the #texas-hodlem channel.
Cartesi Machine and Cartesi Server
- Improvements to the developer experience on the rollups-examples, such as simplifying the build of the cartesi-machine, making logs more user friendly, polishing the echo-dapp and adding support of merkle-tree proofs on host-server-manager.
- Updated and improved documentation of the Cartesi Machine is underway.
- Work on making Descartes and its dependencies compatible with the new Machine Emulator SDK. This includes an updated version of the machine-manager and machine-solidity-step.
- Worked on benchmarks to analyze our current state and maybe guide some future optimization work.
Interested in developing with us? We’re always looking for collaborative team players! Feel free to contact us on Discord, check our current career openings, or send your resume along with an introduction to our HR e-mail: email@example.com.
About Cartesi: Home to what’s next
Cartesi is the first OS on the blockchain, and their Layer-2 solution integrates Linux and standard programming environments to blockchain. This allows developers to code scalable smart contracts with rich software tools, libraries, and services they are used to.
Cartesi bridges the gap between mainstream software and blockchain, welcoming millions of new startups and their developers to blockchain by bringing Linux to blockchain applications. Cartesi combines a groundbreaking virtual machine, optimistic rollups, and side-chains to revolutionize the way developers create blockchain applications.
Follow Cartesi across official channels:
Original article published on Cartesi’s Medium (BItboy Crypto is invested in Cartesi)