Posted 10 months ago | by @devadmin
28 January 2021, the top exchange Binance officially joins the IOST blockchain as a partner node & will bring over initially 800 Million IOST for staking on the IOST network.
From now on, Binance users can stake IOST on the Binance platform itself and earn IOST rewards, respectively. IOST has been chosen from a selection of 344 PoS projects to join Binance staking and becomes the latest token in this program.
Following the in-depth cooperation with other leading mining pools such as Huobi Mining Pool, OKEx Mining Pool, and Bithumb, the long-awaited largest global exchange based on volume- Binance finally joins the IOST ecosystem as a partner node, enhancing and stabilizing the IOST ecosystem.
In less than a month after its mainnet launch, IOST was listed on Binance and soon has established a strategic alliance, demonstrated in various mutual events such as a Binance Charity Alliance
To celebrate this strengthened relationship and milestone, Binance has prepared two events, with the rewards of up to 54.49% APY, happening today until 4 February 2021.
Disclaimer: Binance is a third-party, centralized exchange. The information provided here does not constitute any investment advice. All content provided here is intended for education only. IOST bears no responsibility or liability for any loss which players may experience. Please contact the Binance team directly for any questions.
Up to 54.59% APY Rewards By Binance | Vote via Binance Staking Pool Now!
Up to 50% annualized return for IOST voters
Event Period: 2021.1.28 12:00 PM — 2021.2.4 12:00 PM (UTC)
● Locked Staking Format: First-come, first-served basis.
● Interest Calculation Period: From 0:00 AM (UTC) on the day after Locked Staking is confirmed to the end of the corresponding product period.
● Interest Payout Time: On a daily basis.
● Users can view their Locked Staking assets by going to Wallets > Savings > Locked Staking.
● The APY is adjusted daily based on the on-chain staking rewards, and the specific APY is subject to the page display on the day.
● Unlock period for Locked Staking products: 1 day.
● Users must complete KYC to get rewards.
● If users vote Binance staking on-chain or other wallets, the user will only get 2.5% APY elected reward
● User can get more reward (elected reward, voting reward, and block reward)when user stake on Binance staking, all reward that Binance staking received will all distribute to the voters
The final interpretation right of this event belongs to Binance. If you have any questions, please contact Binance customer service.
IOST’s Staking Economy
With a two-year-old mainnet, IOST has swiftly risen to become a world-leading public chain renowned for its numerous government collaborations and enterprise partnerships around the world. IOST is one of the Big Four public chains with a rich user base and real applicability alongside Ethereum, EOS, and TRON. 500,000 community members, over 20 countries worldwide, over 400 nodes, top staking economy, and growing.
IOST’s Node Program is widely praised as the globally leading staking program by numerous blockchain research institutions with attractive returns, low risk, and ease of use are some of the key program highlights.
IOST staking gives users
- Greater fairness among nodes thanks to IOST’s unique Proof of Believability consensus mechanism
- Better security on IOST blockchain, in which your digital assets and privacy are safeguarded
- Super usability for users with various staking adoption scenarios
In July 2019, shortly after launching the mainnet, IOST had already held first place globally in staking ranks with multiple mainstream blockchain institutions, including StakingRewards and BlockBeats, and ranks #1 against 80+ other projects, including EOS and Tron.
While PoB has features superior to PoS, IOST token holders can also participate in staking (known as voting within the IOST community) in the IOST Partners Program. Voting allows token holders to elect the most dedicated Nodes to secure the network, and in return, token holders will receive voting rewards for as long as they continue to stake their IOST.
As Nodes selected by voters contribute to IOST ecosystem growth and development, both Nodes and voters can receive generous long-term rewards for their contributions.
Following the in-depth cooperation with other leading mining pools such as Huobi Mining Pool, OKEx Mining Pool, and Bithumb, the long-awaited Binance staking pool finally joins the IOST ecosystem, enhancing and stabilizing the IOST network.
Learn more about staking on IOST here!
Join IOST Community!
To learn more and participate in one of the world’s top staking program, please visit IOST blockchain explorer.
If you would like to hang out with the IOST community on chat, social media, or to discuss product development, we have something for everyone:
- International English Telegram Group
- IOST Announcement Channel
- IOST Official Twitter
- IOST CTO Terry Wang Twitter
- IOST CEO Jimmy Zhong Twitter
- Slack Developer Community
- Facebook Page
Original article published on IOST’s Medium.